Terms & Conditions
THESE TERMS CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHICH IS LEGALLY BINDING PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY.
- 1.2. By using the Platform, and the software comprising the Platform (“Software”) you represent that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. Nature of the Platform
- 2.1. The Platform gives you, the authorised user, (‘you’) access on an aggregated basis to those accounts which you have with certain third party betting operators. (“Bookmakers”) details of which you give to Ole Group International. You therefore agree that you are fully responsible and liable for the management and maintenance of all such betting accounts held by you, for the checking and verification of all betting transactions (“Bets”) into which you enter with those Bookmakers, including their status and accuracy, and for all aspects of Bet selection. You agree (i) that we have no responsibility or liability in any of these respects and (ii) that we shall provide you with no advice, recommendation or other guidance relating to betting, betting accounts or otherwise.
- 2.2. All Bets are between you and the Bookmakers only and Ole Group International is not, and will not, under any circumstances be a party to those Bets. Ole Group International does not act as, or hold itself out as, a bookmaker, betting operator, betting intermediary or betbroker.
- 2.3. It is your responsibility to open an account with the relevant bookmakers and to establish their identity, suitability and creditworthiness. Access to your accounts with the Bookmakers via the Platform does not indicate any recommendation, endorsement or approval by Ole Group International.
3. Account Information
- 3.1. You represent and undertake that:
a) Your use of the Platform will not breach any law, regulation, code of conduct, code of practice or any obligation to any third party;
b) if you are an individual, you represent and confirm that you are at least 18 years of age, you are of sound mind and fully capable of entering into binding legal agreements.
- 3.2. We are under no obligation to permit any entity or person to use the Platform and we reserve the right to refuse anyone permission to use the Platform at our absolute discretion.
- 3.3. You will keep all account information, including user name(s) and passwords(s), secure and strictly confidential. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of the Platform.
4. Use of the Platform
- 4.1. You undertake to use the Platform for legitimate betting purposes only and strictly in accordance with these Terms. You may not use the Platform if use would be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located.
- 4.2. You are fully responsible and liable for all Bets and for all related profits, losses and other liabilities, including (without limitation) choice of Bets, accuracy, amounts staked and setting and/or compliance with applicable betting limits. You understand and accept that you may lose money on Bets and that you bear full responsibility for all and any losses. Ole Group International will under no circumstances be liable for such losses.
- 4.3. You are responsible for understanding the content and operation of the Platform, including the functionality of the Software.
- 4.4. We reserve the right to lay part of any bet together with a Bookmaker. This part of the bet will be settled under the rules of the Bookmaker that accepted the bet.
- 4.5. You agree that you will:
a) provide us with all co-operation and assistance required in relation to the provision of the Platform and the investigation of any interruptions, faults, outages or security issues;
b) provide us with all data and other information reasonably required in relation to these Terms, including security access information and software interfaces to any relevant business applications, and ensure that all information provided is true, accurate, complete and not misleading in any material respect; and
c) carry out your obligations in a timely and efficient manner and notify us immediately of any breaches or suspected breaches.
- 4.6. Should you fail to perform any such obligations then we will not be liable for any delay, loss or damage arising from such failure or from reliance on information or materials provided by you.
- 4.7. You may not use the Service if you live in any of the following countries: United States of America, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore or country labelled as ‘High-Risk’ and/or ‘Non-Cooperative’ by the Financial Action Task Force.
5. Reliance on Platform Data
- 5.1. The information available via the Platform relating to the indicative price and volume offered by the Bookmakers (‘Offer(s)’) is provided on an “as is” basis and Ole Group International makes no representations and gives no warranties in respect of the accuracy of that information.
- 5.2. You accept that Ole Group International shall have no liability for inaccuracies in Offers. You accept that all Offers are invitations only, so that we are not able to guarantee the availability or currency of the Offer when you come to execute the Bet.
6. Suspension of Platform & Maintenance
- 6.1. We reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate access to the Platform without liability:
a) if we consider it reasonably necessary to protect your or our interests, or the interests of any third party (including our clients) and/or to protect the security or operation of the Platform or Ole Group International’s systems or network or those of our clients;
b) if you breach any of these Terms or if we reasonably believe you have so breached or are about to breach;
c) if you fail to cooperate with us regarding any suspected or actual breach of these Terms; or
d) if required to do so by law or further to a request from any regulatory or governmental authority.
- 6.2. We may suspend all or any part of the Platform for the purpose of repair, maintenance or improvement. We shall provide you with reasonable advance notice of suspensions wherever possible and use reasonable endeavours to keep any such suspensions to a minimum. If we suspend owing to defect or compromise on your part, the suspension will not be lifted until the default is rectified to our reasonable satisfaction.
- 7.1. You recognize and accept that owing to the nature of the Platform we cannot promise that it will be error-free, immune from security risks or available on an uninterrupted basis. We will use all reasonable endeavours to maintain the accuracy and availability of the Platform but we cannot provide any warranty in those respects.
- 7.2. You agree and accept that we will have no liability for any bugs, defects or other errors in the Platform (including the Software). [Notwithstanding the foregoing, you specifically agree that we shall have no liability in respect of any losses (including without limitation any gambling losses) you may incur as a result of your reliance upon any Platform data (including without limitation any incorrect notification of rejection or non-execution of any transaction) unless you first request us to check the accuracy of the said data and we negligently confirm it as accurate. Any such liability shall nevertheless be subject to the limitations and exclusions set out in clause 10 below.]
- 7.3. You agree and accept that we will have no liability in respect of any failure or delay by you in respect of (i) the management and maintenance of your betting accounts, including (without limitation) any failure to ensure the availability and sufficiency of funds, (ii) the checking and verification of all Bets, including (without limitation) as to their status and accuracy, and/or (iii) any other aspect of Bet selection. You acknowledge and accept that you have access to your betting accounts other than via the Platform and you agree you are responsible for regularly monitoring and checking all aspects of your betting activity by those other means.
- 7.4. We are not responsible for unauthorized access to your data or the unauthorized use of the Platform [unless the unauthorized access or use results from our failure to meet our reasonable security obligations].
- 8.1. The Platform is the property of Ole Group International, including (without limitation) all rights in data, database rights, intellectual property rights and related content with the exception of all information relating to Offers. You have no rights in, or to, the Platform or the Software other than the limited right of usage set out in clause 4 above.
- 8.2. You represent and undertake that, except as may be permitted under applicable laws or expressly agreed by us, that you will not:
a) attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Platform or any related or associated documentation (“Documentation”) (as applicable) in any form or media or by any means; or
b) attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Software; or
c) access all or any part of the Platform and/or Documentation in order to build a product or service which competes with the Platform and/or the Documentation; or
d) use the Platform to provide services to third parties; or
e) license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make the Platform (or any part thereof) available to any third party; or
f) attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, access to the Platform, other than via an agreement with us.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless against claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation court costs and reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Platform and/or your breach or non-compliance with these Terms.
- 10.1. Except as expressly and specifically provided in these Terms all warranties, representations, conditions and all other terms of any kind whatsoever implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, excluded.
- 10.2. Nothing in this Agreement excludes liability (i) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (ii) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or (iii) which we may not exclude under applicable law.
- 10.3. You agree that (i) you are an authorised user only, (ii) your rights to use the Platform derived solely from the rights of the Ole Group International account holder under whose authority you are issued with a username and password (‘Account Holder’), (iii) Ole Group International’s sole liability shall be to the Account Holder, and (iv) you will have no rights against Ole Group International, contractual or otherwise, and you hereby expressly waive all such rights. Without prejudice to the foregoing and subject to clauses 10.2 and 10.3:
a) Ole Group International shall not be liable whether in tort (including for negligence or breach of statutory duty), contract, misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise for any loss of profits (direct or indirect), loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses or loss or corruption of data or information, or pure economic loss, or for any special, indirect or consequential loss costs, damages, charges or expenses however arising; and
b) Ole Group International’s total aggregate liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, to the Account Holder (including all authorised users) shall be limited to: (i) Â£50,000 (fifty thousand pounds sterling), or (ii) the total Fees paid by you in the 6 months immediately prior to the event or incident giving rise to the claim; whichever is the lower.
- 11.1. Without prejudice to any other rights we may have, we may terminate your access to the Platform immediately and without liability in any circumstances including if you:
a) breach any of the terms of the Acceptable Use Policy;
b) commit a material breach of any of these Terms which is not remediable or which (if remediable) fails to be remedied within 30 days of written notice of the breach;
c) cease to be able to pay your debts as they fall due or if you enter into insolvency or administration proceedings, make an arrangement with creditors, or take or suffer any similar or analogous action in any jurisdiction; or
d) provide to us any false, misleading or otherwise inaccurate information.
- 13.1. You agree to keep secret any confidential information received from us, namely any information which is confidential in nature or is marked as such, including information and material relating to our business, financial information, betting information and history, intellectual property rights, business processes, supplier relationships, client details and activities under these Terms (‘Confidential Information’). For the avoidance of doubt, the Platform and the Software (including all related information and data) are confidential.
- 13.2. You agree not disclose to disclose any Confidential Information to any third party without our prior written consent, to store all Confidential Information in a secure place when not in use and safeguard Confidential Information in a manner no less secure than that you apply to your own confidential information of the same or similar nature, and to use the Confidential Information only for the purpose of using the Platform in accordance with these Terms.
- 13.3. Confidential Information will not include information that you can demonstrate on reasonable grounds (i) was previously known by you without any obligation to hold it in confidence, (ii) is independently developed by you without reference to the Confidential Information; (iii) is or becomes available to the public through no breach of these Terms; (iv) is required to be disclosed by law, regulations, valid order of a court or other governmental body, provided that you will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify us in advance of such required disclosure; or which is lawfully received, without restriction, against disclosure, from a third party free to disclose such information.
14. Force majeure
- We shall have no liability for any delays or failures which result from circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. It is therefore your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to ensure that you agree with them, and your continued use of the Platform and the Software will be deemed to be your acceptance of any changes we may make.
- The rights granted under these Terms are personal to you and you may not sell, assign, delegate, subcontract, mortgage, charge or otherwise transfer any or all of your rights and obligations without our prior written agreement. Ole Group International may at any time assign, novate, delegate, subcontract, mortgage, charge or otherwise transfer any or all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement without your consent.
17. Entire agreement
- You confirm that you have not entered into these Terms on the basis of any representation that is not expressly set out herein. Nothing hereby excludes liability for fraud.
- If any provision of these Terms is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions, and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of these Terms.
19. Law and jurisdiction
- These Terms (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Parties agree that the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and settle any action, suit, proceeding or dispute in connection with these Terms and irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such court.
We recognize the need and/or desire of all users for privacy and security in visiting this website. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, you agree that we are at liberty to collect certain information relating to you and/or your visit to the website in any instance of your use of our website. While we do not collect identifying information about visitors to our website, we may use standard software to collect information for the strict purpose of tracking activity on this website. This allows us to better understand how many people use this website and which pages and features are of most interest to visitors. We do not identify you personally but only collect information relating to the following:
(a) The technical details relating to your Internet Service Provider (eg: IP address).
(b) The website that referred you to us (if any).
(c) The date and time the pages were accessed.
(d) The page or pages you requested.
There may be instances where you may elect to provide us with personal information. For example, in the event that you take part in any polls conducted by us, fill out one of our feedback forms or send us an email, in which cases you may also be providing us personal information, including information that appears to you in the form or the message. This will typically include information like your name, mailing address, email address, the kind of request you are making, and any other information necessary to fulfill your request.
Do note that this is always at your option; and the information is not transmitted to us until you specifically elect to send it to us. Such information shall only be used internally by us for the purpose of fulfilling the request or for contacting you directly. For the avoidance of doubt, such information is not given or sold to any other organisation. We may, however, use such information to provide you updates and information about our events and new services; you may, of course, opt out of receiving future emails from us by sending an email to us by using the contact form on our website.
In the event of a request for us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe such request, however, we may still use or disclose that information if:
(a) we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure within fourteen (14) days of receipt of such notification;
(b) we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
(c) we are required by law to disclose the information.
We will preserve the content of any email you send us if we believe we have a legal obligation to do so.
Personal information which we collect may be aggregated for analysis but in such circumstances we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over the website.
There is strictly no refund for any unwagered deposits. All deposited funds must be wagered (rolled-over) as per our turnover requirements with reference to the various withdrawal methods. Players who choose to withdraw prior to completing the required rollover will incur payout processing fees regardless of the payout method. Please contact Customer Support for more information on the fees.
DEPOSITS AND COLLECTIONS MADE ON YOUR BEHALF
You agree and request that we collect and deposit money with the Bookmakers on your behalf. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the amounts collected or paid on your behalf and we shall not be liable for the accuracy of any payments.
These collections and payments may only be made through payment/collection channels and/or agents approved by us, such as fund transfers through reputable financial institutions, SKRILL and NETELLER. You shall be responsible for paying the transaction costs charged by these agents and you agree that we shall be entitled to deduct any such transaction costs from any amounts collected for or paid by you.
You agree that the Ole Group is not responsible for making payment of any money to you (even where such amounts are reflected as due to you on the Platform) unless we have collected payment of such money from the Bookmakers. We will make payment (whether to you or to the Bookmaker, as the case may be) of all amounts collected on your behalf or to be paid by you to the Bookmaker within seven (7) days of us receiving such money from you or the Bookmaker.
Ole Group considers gambling as a form of entertainment, and it encourages its customers to make responsible decisions on gambling. As a part of our commitment to responsible gambling, we support problem gambling researchers, treatment providers, state problem gambling councils, and community leaders to make sure that those people who cannot gamble responsibly should get the help they need and raise awareness to those who can understand the importance of responsible gambling practices.
COMPLAINTS & ARBITRATION
Our mission is to make betting and gaming better. If there’s something you are not happy about, please tell us straight away, so we can put it right. You may get in touch with our Customer Experience Team by email or the Contact Us page.
In the context of this policy, money laundering refers to:
- the conversion or transfer of property, knowing that such property is derived from criminal activity or from an act of participation in such activity, for concealing or disguising the illicit origin of the property or of assisting any person who is involved in the commission of such an activity to evade the legal consequences of that person’s action;
- the concealment or disguise of the true nature, source, location, disposition, movement, rights with respect to, or ownership of, property, knowing that such property is derived from criminal activity or from an act of participation in such an activity;
- the acquisition, possession or use of property, knowing, at the time of receipt, that such property was derived from criminal activity or from an act of participation in such an activity;
- participation in, association to commit, attempts to commit and aiding, abetting, facilitating and counselling the commission of any of the actions referred to in points (a), (b) and (c).
Money laundering shall be regarded as such even where the activities which generated the property to be laundered were carried out in the territory of another Member State or in that of a third country. Terrorism financing means : the provision or collection of funds, by any means, directly or indirectly, with the intention that they be used or in the knowledge that they are to be used, in full or in part, in order to carry out any terrorist act.
Our AML Policy is designed to prevent money laundering by meeting European standards as well as international standards, such as the recommendations and papers from the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
The AML Policy includes the following minimum standards which must be complied with:
Establishing and maintaining a Risk-Based Approach (RBA) to the assessment and management of money laundering and terrorist financing risks faced by the firm;
Establishing and maintaining risk-based Customer Due Diligence (CDD), identification, verification and Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures, including enhanced due diligence for customers presenting a higher risk, such as politically exposed persons (PEPs) and sports exposed persons (SEPs);
Establishing and maintaining risk-based systems and procedures for the monitoring of on-going customer activity;
Establishing procedures for reporting suspicious activity internally and to the relevant law enforcement authorities as appropriate;
Maintaining appropriate records for the minimum prescribed periods;
Providing training for and raising awareness among all relevant employees.
The formal identification of customers on entry into commercial relations is a vital element, both for the regulations relating to money laundering and for the KYC (know your customer) policy.
The KYC principle begins with identification of the customer by means of the necessary identification documents. That identification, completed by other information gathered, enables the Customer Acceptance Policy to be applied. In addition to these objective criteria, there are subjective elements which may arouse suspicion regarding a customer and to which particular attention should be paid. Finally, as KYC does not involve static data, but dynamic data through the relationship with the customer, it also needs follow-up and ongoing monitoring of the customer.
The customer identification relies on the following fundamental principles:
- The acceptance policy is applied to any person or entity willing to use our betting services, or products. As a general rule, customers who may be accepted by Ole Group are persons (in case of betting players) or entities (in case of commercial partners):
- fully identified in accordance with the Ole Group’s procedures, and
- in case of entities with a sustainable source of income, and
- when such financial relations will be active, diversified and over the long term.
- Each customer (= each individual person and/or each person involved in the case of a legal entity) must be identified by means of original supporting documents. Ole Group can request additional documents from the customer if there is reasonable doubt regarding the customer’s identity.
- These documents will be recorded in a centralised system.
- Each person identified must be registered by IT means.
- A person will not be accepted as a customer if the identification process proves to be incomplete. The specific case of the due diligence is exercised on the acceptance of politically exposed persons (PEPs) and sports exposed persons (SEPs).
- The decision of Ole Group to reject a customer due to reasonable doubt regarding their identity is final.
The Terms and Conditions are translated in multiple languages. In the event of any discrepancy between the translated versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.